Deadline: September 20, 2017
Nokia has launched its Open Innovation Challenge for the fifth year running, focusing now on the Internet of Things (IoT) for smart cities, mobility, safety and security, and connected industries. The challenge is being organized in partnership with private venture firm Nokia Growth Partners. Nokia is shaping a new revolution in technology, where networks augment and aid our daily lives. They create the technology that connects the world and are looking to co-innovate with the ecosystem to invent disruptive technologies.
Co-innovation is an essential part of Nokia’s ambition to bring in people with creative ideas and smart solutions. The Nokia Open Innovation Challenge is calling for startups and innovators who are working on the next big ideas in IoT to improve people lives and able to demonstrate a working prototype for their idea that:
Improves cities by solving many urban challenges
Improves safety with technology
Improves how we interact and experience the world around us with virtual reality and machine interactions
Enables the next industrial revolution with LTE, robotics and sensors
Improves health with digital technologies
- Co-innovation and joint business opportunities;
- Business and technology boost by accessing Nokia’s technologies, products and resources;
- Access to Nokia’s global market;
- Investment opportunities.
- Challenge is open to innovators worldwide developing the technologies of tomorrow in the Internet of Things (IoT) domains of smart cities, mobility, safety and security and connected industries;
- Particular attention will be given to solutions that use the power of technology to save and improve lives.
Register to enter the challenge
- Submit your application before September 20
- Application review by October 20
- Concept development workshop: November 20-21
- Award ceremony: November 22
- Collaboration with Nokia