Deadline: September 22, 2017
Submit applications for a chance to receive the 2018 GSK IMPACT Awards. The GSK IMPACT Awards provide funding and training and development for charities doing excellent work to improve people’s health. They are funded by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and managed in partnership with The King’s Fund. The awards are open to registered charities that are at least three years old, working in a health-related field in the UK, with a total annual income of between £80,000 and £2.5 million. Up to 20 awards will be made, ranging from £3,000 up to £40,000.
GSK IMPACT Award winners receive a whole host of benefits including funding, free training, publicity and national recognition.
- Up to ten winners receive £30,000 plus the overall winner receives an extra £10,000.
- Up to ten runners-up receive £3,000.
- Award winners are offered free training and development valued at up to £6,000.
- You do not need to present a new project, and you decide how to spend the award money.
- Free training
Award winners are offered two free places on the GSK IMPACT Awards Development Programme. They are also invited to join the GSK IMPACT Awards Network, which connects past GSK IMPACT Award winners, both online and at meetings held across the United Kingdom, allowing them to get and give support, share best practice and continue their professional development.
- Publicity, films and national recognition
The awards provide organisations with an important quality mark. Winning organisations are visited by a photographer, have a professional film made about their work and receive support with press and publicity.
- The GSK IMPACT Awards are open to registered charities that are at least three years old;
- Should be working in a health-related field in the UK, and
- With a total annual income of between £80,000 and £2.5 million.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 22 September 2017. If you experience problems downloading any documents please email: firstname.lastname@example.org