The Diageo Global Graduate Programme is a three-year adventure that will challenge and inspire graduates to reach their full potential. Diageo is passionate about giving graduates broad and exciting career opportunities. Graduates who not only have the capability to succeed in its organisation today but also have the potential to be the leaders of tomorrow are welcome to apply.
Diageo is a global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands across spirits and beer. They produce an outstanding collection of over 200 brands – old and new, large and small, global and local – that are enjoyed in more than 180 countries around the world. Applicants for the Graduate programme will be provided with a Graduate Passport which will enable them to seek experiences in different areas of the business. Diageo will introduce graduates to global networks so they can experience different cultures and build professional contacts. Depending on one’s aspirations and the opportunities available, graduates may be able to experience living and working in another country.
Why You Should Apply
- During the programme you’ll develop your functional and leadership skills through a combination of formal training, mentoring and coaching and, most importantly, on-the-job experience.
- From the start you’ll be working on projects that will challenge you and put these skills to the test. You’ll be able to make a real contribution to the business while building a global network of great relationships that will support your career both now and in the future.
- As part of the programme, you will also have the opportunity to take part in Corporate Social Responsibility projects that make a real difference to the communities Diaego operates in.
- Open for applicants in Ghana, Seychelles, and Australia.
- A minimum Bachelor 2:1 academic degree or 3.25 GPA equivalent.
- If you’re applying for the Supply Chain programme, you need to be studying one of the following subjects: engineering, science, business management, supply chain, logistics, brewing and distilling.
- Have good fluency in English.
- Fluency in the relevant language to the market you’re applying to.
- Have a right to work in the market you’re applying to.
- Have a full and clean driver’s licence where relevant for the role.