- In 2020, Be prepared. You’re up against far more than you can handle on your own.(1 Corinthians 10:12)
- Take all the help you can get, every weapon God has issued, so that when it’s all over but the shouting, you’ll still be on your feet. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- Truth, righteousness, peace, faith, and salvation are more than words. Learn how to apply them. You’ll need them throughout your life. (Galatians 5:22-23)
- God’s Word is an indispensable weapon (Psalm 119:105). In the same way, prayer is essential in this ongoing warfare. (1 Thessalonians 5:18) Warfare? Yes! Life is a warfare full of many uncertainties.
- Pray hard and long(1 Thessalonians 5:18). Pray for others (Job 42:10). Keep your eyes open (Matthew 26:41) .
- Keep each other’s spirits up so that no one falls behind or drops out. – (Galatians 6:2 ; Philippians 2:4 )
- Stand up for the truth even if it is not popular.
- Be a fruitful witness in this distracted age.
- Talk to someone about Jesus.
- Live rightly so that your life will point others to Jesus.
Ephesians 6:13-18 (MSG)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Samuel O. Alfred