Deadline: December 30, 2017
The Expert Writing Service (EWS) is inviting entries for their Essay Writers Contest 2017. The contest gives you an ability to express yourself and to share your thoughts with the public. You can research an important theme, formulate and develop your brilliant ideas, give them shape and present them to other people. Essay writing stimulates your ability to research and analyse information, and encourages to expand your knowledge. In addition, it improves your vocabulary, writing skills, creativity and logical thinking.
The range of essay topics is quite diverse:
- Is globalisation good or bad?
- Should animals be used for research?
- Should Video Games Be Considered a Sport?
- How Should Children Be Taught About Puberty and Sex?
- Are Children of Illegal Immigrants Entitled to a Public Education?
- Can Money Buy You Happiness?
- Should Marijuana Be Legal?
- Should Students Be Required to Take Drug Tests?
- Should Euthanasia Be Legal in Every State?
- Do Poor People ‘Have It Easy’?
- 1st Prize: $500
- 2nd Prize: $250
- 3rd Prize: $150
- In addition top 10 essay writers will receive a job offer from EWS!
- This is an opportunity just for you – any one can participate in the contest, so if you are inspired, please join.
- You are required to write an essay consisting of 900-1000 words, following the MS Word Format;
- All work must be composed in English language, and you are required to mention all your contact info on a separate page;
- There is a strict policy against plagiarism and you are advised to refrain from engaging in plagiarism, as organizers will thoroughly examine each essay to ensure that the writers have produced original content. Your essay will get disqualified if it is suspected to be plagiarised;
- Remember, make sure to provide an essay that has not been published before, so even if you are an employed blogger or writer, provide fresh and original content.
- The contest will take place until December 30, 2017 12:00 PM UCT.
- The winners will be announced and receive e-mail notifications by January 20, 2018